Wildlife & Pest Control Technician Positions
- Ability to work on ladders and complete basic construction tasks.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Hard working, dependable, honest and good physical condition.
- G license with clean driving abstract.
This position will require:
- Climbing ladders (roof work), digging, etc.
- Assessing and investigation of property damage caused by wildlife
- Providing Estimates / collecting and handling Cash.
- Live animal trapping and removal at times
- Animal damage repair/nest removal etc.
- Problem solving/customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of GTA and major routes.
The right candidate must have a clean driving record, no criminal record and be ready to work on one of the top service teams in Ontario.
Pro-Pest will train the right person and provide them with all the tools required for a successful career.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only chosen applicants will be contacted.
E-mail our support department
Fill out the small form on the right side of the page to ask a question!
Pro-Pest deals with every kind of client, from the small residential houses to major commercial hi-rise buildings, providing exceptional service to everyone.
Our company is honest, reliable and guaranteed. All of our work comes with a written guarantee. If you have any problems after we visit your premises you can call any time and we will be out right away to ensure your customer satisfaction. All of our technicians are qualified in the pest control and wildlife control field. We also have excellent work ethics, and we ensure that our job is followed through to the smallest detail.
We are so confident of the work we do, that we guarantee excellent results in all of the procedures we do. For the safety of the client we implement the safest pest control techniques.
Call Our 24 Hour Hotline: 416-487-4179